In Boom Beach, you can receive Battle Points for attacking beaches. With these points you can create Battle Actions. Battle Actions serve as a tactical or strategical advantage. When you destroy a structure, you receive additional Battle Points. However, every time you use a Battle Action, its cost in Battle Points goes up in its next use.
Boom Beach Battle Actions
- Artillery Shells can do splash damage to your own troops. So be careful>
- Artillery Shells can trigger mines and boom mines.
- Use the splash damage by shooting in-between two or more defensive buildings.
- Flares will last longer after every upgrade.
- Mark buildings with Flares and your troops will begin attacking it.
- Flares placed beside mortars and rocker launchers can place your troops in these building’s blind spots.
- When you fire at a Medkit, it will turn yellow. All troops inside the ring will be healed.
- Medkits heal more with with every upgrade.
- Medkits can only work for seconds.
- Multiple Medkits heal troops faster.
- Shock Bombs can work against your own troops if they are in the effected area.
- The more you upgrade a Shock Bomb, the longer the effect will last.
- The Barrage is often inaccurate and can do damage to your own troops.
- Much like artilleries, Barrages can be used to trigger mines and boom mines.
- The Barrage is great in taking out a large number of defending structures.
- Your troops can not attack while they are in a smoke screen.
- Upgrades create longer smoke screens.
- Smoke Screens are great for getting your troops to an opponent’s HQ.