These Boom Beach attack strategies and cheats will help you advance in the game, defeat your opponents and collect diamonds. Created by Supercell, makers of Clash of the Clans, Boom Beach is a real-time strategy game that lets players free enslaved islanders, explore a world of islands and collect diamonds. These Boom Beach attack strategies and cheats will help you achieve all of those things.
Main attack goals…
- The central goal of Boom Beach is to win back the beach from the evil Blackguard.
- You do this by gathering diamonds and attacking enemies.
- Take your tanks to your enemies’ bases and gather resources to level up and go further in the game.
- This app will often try to sell you resources that you’d have to buy using real money.
- You won’t have to resort to this if you follow our Boom Beach attack strategies and cheats.
Takeout the boom cannons first…
- If your opponent has a boom cannon, make sure to take those out first.
- Barrage their boom cannons.
- You also want to take out your opponent’s regular canons because they can do double damage to your tanks.
- Also be weary of their flamethrowers, which can also cause a lot of damage.
- Those are the three most important Boom Beach attack strategies and cheats you’ll need to remember when attacking an opponent.
Look for the weak side of a base…
- When attacking a base, look for the weaker side i.e. the side with lower level cannons.
- Clear yourself a spot on the weaker side of your enemy’s base.
- In this clear spot, try and keep yourself out of range of anything that could possibly hit you.
- If there is a cannon,archer base or sniper tower, take them out.
- If you can get into their base in a secluded spot, there’s a great possibility that you won’t even have to take out some of your enemy’s cannons.
- This is key in terms of Boom Beach attack strategies that will help you advance in the game.
Refreshing the app can help…
- For Boom Beach you will be forced to play against other players on your radar level and metal rank.
- If an opponent appears to difficult, refresh the game and return in day.
- Boom Beach will pair you with an easier opponent.
- This is one of the more useful Boom Beach attack strategies when you’re just starting out in the game.
Takeout flamethrower and cannon in 2 shots…
- If a flamethrower, cannon, archer base or sniper tower is close to one another, you can try taking them out at the same time. Shoot in between them.
- If the cannon or flamethrower is at a low enough level, you can take them both out in two shots.
- This is one of the Boom Beach attack strategies that can save you a lot of time.
Split up your troops…
- Split your troops up before you send them to attack an opponents base.
- Ideally, they will attack two different sides of the base.
- If you need to shift your troops attention, use your flares.
What to do when your opponent’s base is spread out…
If your opponent’s base is spread out, use your shock bombs to disarm some cannons, archer bases and sniper towers while attacking the others on your enemy’s resource base.
Keep reading our website for more game updates and further Boom Beach attack strategies and cheats.